Friday, September 28, 2012

In 5 Weeks...

I would weigh 270.7 

I started keeping track of that number this week just to see if it is right. When you complete your day on MFP it gives you a weight that if you ate the same way every day you would weigh. Today it told me I should lose 12.3 lbs in the next 5 weeks. 

I weighed in today at 284, which is 26 lbs down! I am happy with that number. The past month has been rough, I am only losing .5 to 1 lb a week, which isn't enough. Hopefully with the exercise I am planning on adding in today, that number will be a lot lower next week.

I am having a really hard time with my eating habits on my days off. At work I get 2 15 minute breaks, and a 30 minute lunch, so I can't eat all day. At home there is nothing stopping me from eating all day long. Also the days I work, I pack a lunch that I have thought about, and planned into my day. At home I eat whatever I can find in the fridge. I think I need to start scheduling my days when I am off so that I don't give myself the opportunity to eat all day.

Here's to the coming week...

No comments:

Post a Comment